Team : NEX Town
Location : Remote
NEX Town新上線！我們需要更多村民加入NEX Town，一同打造全球最大的台灣人才互助社群。社群成立初期，需要村民們分享自己的國際移動經驗，互相交流。
除此之外，因應近期就業市場寒冬，我們擴大OPT Hiring scope，歡迎各位留學生申請成為NEX Town的writer。
- 志工服務時間：3個月 / 6個月 / 12個月
- 每月產出兩篇文章Post到NEX Town （主題範例：校系申請/求學經歷/實習經歷）
- NEX可以配合志工的畢業校系調整Offer Letter內容(e.g. CS Master’s graduates → CS related deliverables in the offer letter)，後續OPT申請須志工自行處理。
How to Apply and What to Expect
- Submit your application here: https://forms.gle/TU7zDru8gqL3YHXq7 (If you have any questions, please email [email protected]).
- Selected candidates will receive an interview request by email from the NEX HR team.
- Offer decisions will be made from the interview and overall evaluation.
- Every on-boarded volunteer will be required to complete a customized 90 Days Work Plan and then continue their volunteer journey with NEX after performance review and approval by their reporting manager.
What It Means To Volunteer at NEX Foundation
- NEX staff positions are all volunteering, non-paid positions.
- Attendance in-person or remotely for staff and departmental meetings is required.
- Must maintain prompt and professional correspondence.
- Most work is conducted over email, slack or in-person/remote meetings in Seattle/Taipei.
- Between 5-10 hours per week of work is required for the roles (including meetings, etc).
- The staff is a team of highly dedicated, geeky, and passionate volunteers; it’s a lot of hard work, but an amazing experience with lots of opportunities to grow and help build NEX Foundation for the future.
- Official Service Certificate – For the volunteer who actively works for more than 6 months, NEX will issue an official certificate by request to recognize their efforts.
- Official Recommendation Letter – For the volunteer who actively works for more than 12 months and delivers high-impact deliverables and contributions, NEX Board will issue a recommendation letter by request to acknowledge their contributions.
- Develop skill-set and hands-on experience with professional volunteer team members.
- Opportunities to lead and drive high-impact projects to world-wide Taiwanese talents.